The Keys, with its two main islands, at either end of the archipelago: Key West and Key Largo. We offer a day trip to visit the Keys’ numerous islands, some public, some private, or protected.
Miami: Boat Tour
Visiting Miami by land, that’s a good time. Visiting by sea: that is so much better!
We offer a truly unique experience: visit Miami and Miami Beach by boat!
There’s nothing like spending a beautiful day sailing on the water! Discover Miami and South Beach from a different angle, from the sea, lagoon and small canals. There’s no doubt, you will love it!
A tour of Miami and Miami Beach from the water: enjoy the best of the city with a superb view, set sail on one of our boats and see Miami and Miami Beach from the ocean and the Intercostal Waterway, with our captain guiding you throughout this cruise it’s with unforgettable views.
Different neighborhoods and different sights…from Downtown Miami, looking up at the skyscrapers to taking in the magnificent villas on Star Island, do not miss these unforgettable “Wowzah!” experiences! Not to mention Haulover Sandbar, Indian Creek, Flagler Memorial Island… in short, an absolute delight!
- Downtown Miami: this neighborhood is hot, and the best part: with us, you experience this city’s amazing aesthetic mix of Art Deco and modern skyscrapers from the “Miami River”.
- Star Island: it’s not the only island with billionaires but certainly the best known, dreamy villas abound along with their celebrity owners… seeing them from the water is the best way to discover these treasures.
- Haulover Sandbar: the sandbank north of Miami Beach is a popular place for Miamians (who own boats, of course) and tourists, a peaceful sanctuary in the middle of Biscayne Bay…
- Indian Creek: this hidden island, with its subdued atmosphere is the perfect residential hideaway, the only way to see it is by boat!
- Flagler Memorial Island: only accessible by boat, at the heart of this island is the massive obelisk erected as a memorial to Henry Flagler, a central figure in Miami’s history; we, of course, will tell you all about him the pivotal role he played in Miami’s construction and growth.
We offer only 1 location to get on and off the boat. Find us at this tour point shown on the map below and remember to print your tour tickets and present them to the driver. We will drop you off at the same tour stop location where you boarded the boat.