At Open Miami Tours, we are proud to be a top-rated bus tour in Miami. We are here to help you! Find information and answers to commonly asked questions regarding bus tours below.
- When will I receive my ticket after booking my tour online?
After booking your tour on our site and after the tour availability has been confirmed, you will receive your tickets by email. You just have to print them or have them loaded on your phone or tablet to present to the driver.
- Do I have to arrive at the tour location in advance?
It is highly advisable to arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled departure of the bus tour.
- Can I bring strollers or a wheelchair on the bus tour?
Unfortunately, we do not have accessibility for wheelchairs or strollers for children on tour buses.
- What happens if I arrive late?
We are sad to say that you won’t be able to enjoy our tour. Tickets are non-refundable.
- Can I change the date of my tour once the ticket has been purchased?
Changing your tour date is possible, but only up to 48 hours before the date of your bus tour.
Still Have Questions?
Can’t find the answer to a tour question? Traveling to Miami and need more information on tours and the city?
Contact Open Miami Tours today! We are here to answer your questions.